Career SolutionsLife After College
As students enter the college junior year, they may or may not be getting the best career advice. We designed this package to assist those who want to get ahead of the curve in their job search. We don’t want to see any student get a degree and then wait months to land a job in their field.
Admission is just the starting point
Setting a Career Path & Navigating Today’s Job Search
This module is delivered in 3 Sessions with a qualified career specialist to include:
Assessments: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Career Interest Inventory, “Finding Me©” program.
The assessments will help you:
• Gain clarity and confidence in your career direction
• Streamline your communication skills
• Identify best-fit workplace cultures
• Gain confidence in your unique value and in your job search
Candidate Marketing Profile:
An individual’s marketing profile should be a clear, consistent series of documentation and presentation. This section includes:
• Job search strategy
• Resume creation/review/ re-work
• How to get your resume to the other side of the search engine
Development of your “elevator pitch”
• Social Media review
• LinkedIn tutorial and profile development
• Network development and strategy
• Interview skills & preparation including research tips and how to handle the toughest interview questions with ease
• Professional image review
Student has earned a degree but has few job prospects in their field of study. The result? Anxiety, fear, lack of confidence continued reliance on family support.
Super charge the student’s career search before the end of the college junior year with a professionally administered package of services that gets students focused and ahead of the curve before it’s too late.
Best Time to Start
Time to Complete
Ready to Begin?
Use the form below to set up a free consultation with a college specialist. Please give us some indication of how we can help in the message box. Thanks!
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VT
ST. LOUIS, MO