Our Servicesgoal: right college, right price, right payment strategy
Affordability, Aid Eligibility, & Money for College
Paying For College
Paying for college puts stress on the budget of every family, but we usually find a way to make it less painful. We have the knowledge and experience to help you optimize college grants and scholarships, minimize your total cost, and efficiently pay the balance. If you’d like a detailed college funding plan laid out on paper, this is for you.
- A thorough analysis of your current financial situation as it pertains to college. We’ll show you how a financial aid officer will interpret your financial statement.
- EFC (Expected Family Contribution) calculations for both FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- EFC optimization when possible.
- Aid eligibility evaluation for colleges under consideration.
- Funding strategy that maximizes available aid and reduces out of pocket costs.
Funding Higher Education
Families hire us to develop college funding plans, because their financial advisers are not experts in college financial aid eligibility and college funding. Yet many parents still believe they will not qualify for ANY aid. They’ve had all too many friends tell them to get ready to write checks or borrow. Sound familiar?
There’s only one way we know to determine aid eligibility: take a practice run through the FAFSA and CSS Profile. Doing this allows one to see the results ahead of time. Then, apply your outcome to the colleges under consideration to determine aid eligibility. Once a “net cost” is established, we develop a funding strategy for each student in the family.
Best Time to Start
Time to Complete
1 – 3 Months
$995 – $1,295
“With the college funding we received, my daughter’s first year of college will cost less than $3,000, and she will graduate with no debt.”
Dawn Zimmerman, Wilmington, NC
Ready to Begin?
Use the form below to set up a free consultation with a college specialist. Please give us some indication of how we can help in the message box. Thanks!
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VT
ST. LOUIS, MO