Our Servicespaying for college: making efficient use of your hard earned money & other people's money
Affordability, Aid Eligibility & Money for College
Paying For College
FAFSA, CSS Profile, IDOC, Verification, FSAID, SAR. Do you speak this language? If not, you’ll need to get educated.
Do you know how to report stocks and mutual funds in a brokerage account vs. an IRA, 401(k) or 529 plan on FAFSA?
Does your home count as an asset on the aid forms?
Can you count your consumer debt on the aid forms?
All of this adds up to a lot of STRESS. But it doesn’t have to. Our services provide professional oversight of your financial aid applications, too.
If you’d like a detailed college funding plan laid out on paper, with an experienced Coach to walk you through the process, this is for you.
- A thorough analysis of your current financial situation as it pertains to college. We’ll show you how a financial aid officer will interpret your financial statement.
- EFC (Expected Family Contribution) calculations for both FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- EFC optimization when possible.
- Aid eligibility projections for colleges under consideration.
- Funding strategy that maximizes available aid and reduces out of pocket costs.
- Identify all required aid applications
- Help you organize all supporting information such as tax returns and financial data
- Prepare and submit aid applications
- Manage your passwords and portal access
- Assist with compliance for IRS data retrieval
- Determine aid eligibility at each college on your list
- Evaluate financial aid packages from every school
- Assist with the appeals process if aid offered is unacceptably low
- Be there for you throughout the process
Funding Higher Education
Families hire us to develop college funding plans, because their financial advisers are not experts in college financial aid eligibility and college funding. Yet many parents still believe they will not qualify for ANY aid. They’ve had all too many friends tell them to get ready to write checks or borrow. Sound familiar?
There’s only one way we know to determine aid eligibility: take a practice run through the FAFSA and CSS Profile. Doing this allows one to see the results ahead of time. Then, apply your outcome to the colleges under consideration to determine aid eligibility. Once a “net cost” is established, we develop a funding strategy for each student in the family.
Best Time to Start
Time to Complete
$1,995 – $2,495
“With the college funding we received, my daughter’s first year of college will cost less than $3,000, and she will graduate with no debt.”
Ready to Begin?
Use the form below to set up a free consultation with a college specialist. Please give us some indication of how we can help in the message box. Thanks!
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VT
ST. LOUIS, MO